All TENX rackets use uniflex Technology™and optimise each individual frame element in accordance with one another. This powerful combination gave birth to an enhanced “uniform flex racket” with a special plush custom feel and game changing playability.
Players can now experience a special “pro-stock playing experience” that had historically been restricted to elite pro tour players only. The low frame vibration, excellent stability and plush feel provides less arm fatigue and high comfort. The excellent racket control also allows players to string at lower tensions, providing additional arm relief.
The way a racket flexes is probably the most important racket performance attribute. TENX exclusive Uniflex Technology TM delivers superior uniform flex rackets. Achieving enhanced racket control, feel and comfort.
Uniflex Technology™ is exclusive to TENX and is created through a multi-faceted approach including:
- Enhanced Racket Construction.
- 17 layers of carbon fibre laminates compared to the normal range of 7-12 layers.
- Multiple “angled cross piled Laminate” combinations. Reducing frame vibration, improving frame flex and strength. Sourced from Japan. Refer to Diagram 1 below
- Pre impreg carbon fibres. Provide a thermostat epoxy layer and bonding outcome. Sourced from Japan
- Thermal compression is optimised to maximise bonding.
- Frame re-enforcement. Carbon fibre applied to head, neck and handle areas
- Optimal RA Stiffness is an important contributing factor.
DESIGN PERFORMANCE ELEMENTS
Optimise Frame design elements
- Beam profile
- Head size
- Neck design – span and profile
- RA Stiffness
- Frame length
- Swing weight and balance point
- String pattern and grommet design